To become a Foodbank member agency, your organization must:
1. Be a non-profit organization with 501(c)3 tax status from the IRS or for faith based organizations ONLY, provide specific documentation in lieu of the 501(c)3.
2. Charge no fee or seek specific donations from program beneficiaries
3. Provide on-site food storage (not at a personal residence)
4. Prepare monthly service reports and maintain records of Foodbank donations
How to Apply
If your organization meets the general requirements listed above, then, take the next 3 steps towards membership with the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank:
1. Download, Print and Complete the Application
2. Contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org 757-596-7188
3. As part of your application process, a more in depth evaluation will follow, which includes an on-site initial visit to your organization to: accept & review your completed application and other necessary paperwork, to inspect your storage facilities, and to further discuss how the Foodbank can partner with your organization for maximum benefit to those you serve.